The get 'em girls' guide to the power of cuisine : perfect recipes for spicing up your love life / Shakara Bridgers, Jeniece Isley, and Joan A. Davis ; recipe consultant Therese Nelson.
- Other Title:
- Get them girls' guide to the power of cuisine
- [First Fireside trade paperback edition]
- New York : Published by Simon & Schuster, .
xx, 188 pages,  unnumbered pages of color plates : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Cooking, American -- Southern style.
Dating (Social customs) -- United States.
Cooking, American -- Southern style.
Dating (Social customs)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Shares more than 120 favorite recipes designed to complement each stage in a romantic relationship, with quick, simple menus and tips on food preparation, table settings, and wine selection.
- 10 reasons to cook for your man
Plan of action
Is he worth it?
Food labels made easy
It's not his mama's ... but it comes close
Grown 'n' sexy
The morning after
A trip for two
Soups and salads for the soul
30 minutes or less
Super Bowl Sundays
Hot plate love
In love 'n' health
You got him ... now what?
- "A Sassy Girl's Cookbook"--Cover.
"A Fireside book."
"First Fireside trade paperback edition August 2008."
"Designed by Ruth Lee-Mui."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copies 1 & 2 presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy 2 has recipe for Hush Piggies laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Isley, Jeniece, 1977- author.
Davis, Joan A., 1981- author.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|