My Grandmother's Deep South Soulfood Cookbook / By Tasha C. Scott.
- Other Title:
- My grandmother's deep south soul food cookbook
- San Bernardino, CA : [publisher not identified], 2016-2018. , ©2012
volume : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm
- African American cooking.
Cooking, American -- Southern style.
Cooking, American -- Louisiana style.
Cooking, Creole -- Louisiana style.
Cooking -- Louisiana.
African American cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California San Bernardino.
- v. 1. Mama Ida's Recipes; Grandma Terry's recipes; Tasha's recipes; Cora's recipes; Friends and family recipes
v. 2. Tasha's recipes; Nachelle's recipes; Louisiana favorites recipes; Cora's recipes; Gordon's family recipes.
- "This cookbook contains over 75 deep South classic recipes and holiday favorites from my family and friends"--title page v. 1.
"This cookbook is volume 2 and has more soulfood classics to share from my family and friends"--title page v. 2.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy volumes 1 & 2 presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy v. 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781479300105 (v.1)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|