Namsadang nori / National Research Institute of Cultural Heritage. = 남사당놀이 / National Research Institute of Cultural Heritage.
- Republic of Korea : National Research Institute of Cultural Heritage, [©2010]
1 videodisc (28 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet ( pages : color, illustrations ; 18 cm)
- Folk dancing, Korean -- Korea (South).
Cultural property -- Korea.
Pageants -- Korea (South).
Folk festivals -- Korea (South)
Games -- Korea -- History.
Korea (South) -- Civilization.
Folk dancing, Korean.
- Documentary films.
- Narration in English, Korean, or French; with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD; NTSC.
- "Namsadang refers to a wandering troupe of about forty men who, following the lead of kkokdosoe, performed six types of exciting theatrical entertainment, which are pungmul, beona, salpan, eoreum deotboegi, and deoimi."--Container.
- Originally issued in box set, Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in Korea.
"Inscribed in 2009 on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in Korea."
- Kungnip Munhwajae Yŏn'guso (Korea)
- Publisher Number:
- M-01-11 United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultureal Organization
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|