Quarters 100 Historic Structure Investigation and Cultural Landscape Report, United States Military Academy, West Point, New York / Susan I. Enscore and Megan Weaver Tooker, Bethanie C. Grashof, Frank S. Welsh.
- [Champaign, Ill.] : [US Army Corps of Engineers, Engineer Research and Development Center, Construction Engineering Research Laboratory], 2005.
- Technical report (Engineer Research and Development Center. Construction Engineering Research Laboratory (U.S.)) ; ERDC/CERL TR-05-18.
ERDC/CERL ; TR-05-18
- Government document
1 volume in various pagings : illustrations, photographs ; 28 cm.
- United States Military Academy -- Buildings -- Conservation and restoration.
United States Military Academy.
Historic preservation -- New York (State) -- West Point.
Cultural property -- Protection -- New York (State) -- West Point.
Historic buildings -- Design and construction -- Evaluation.
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration -- New York (State) -- West Point.
Historic buildings -- New York (State) -- West Point.
West Point (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- Historic structure reports.
- ERDC authors: Susan I. Enscore and Megan Weaver Tooker.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy gift of Frank S. Welsh.
- Enscore, Susan I.
Tooker, Megan Weaver.
Grashof, Bethanie C.
Welsh, Frank S.
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
Engineer Research and Development Center (U.S.)
Construction Engineering Research Laboratory (U.S.)
United States Military Academy. Directorate of Housing and Public Works.
Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|