Taste of Soul Cookbook : Satisfying The Palate With A Delectable Taste of Soul; Featuring cherished dishes from the Bakewell Family and favorite recipes from Taste of Soul chefs / Written by Taste of Soul Founder and Creator Danny J. Bakewell, Sr.
- First Edition.
- [Los Angeles] : Bakewell Media,  , ©2013
- Los Angeles, CA : Universal Reprographics
122 pages : color illustrations, portraits (some color) ; 23 cm
- Cooking, American.
African American cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Los Angeles.
Food and the African American Experience
Satisfying the Palate with Bakewell Family Recipes
Bakewell Family Recipes
Taste of Soul Nation
Taste of Soul Chef Recipes.
- "First Edition"
"Photography by Robert Torrence, Sr.; Graphic Design and layout by René Cross-Washington."
"Notes":  blank pages at end.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bakewell Media, publisher.
Universal Reprographics, printer.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9780615836409 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|