Sex and internal secretions : a survey of recent research / contributors Edgar Allen [and 20 others] ; edited by Edgar Allen ; with a foreword by Robert M. Yerkes.
- Baltimore : The Williams & Wilkins Company, 1932. , ©1932
- Baltimore : Waverly Press
xxii, 951,  pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Sex (Biology)
- Medical subjects:
- Classical Works.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Contributions from American investigators selected by the Committee for research in problems of sex of the Division of medical sciences, National research council. cf. Pref.
"Copyright, 1932 The Williams & Wilkins Company"--verso of title page.
"Composed and printed at the Waverly Press, Inc"--verso of title page.
Bibliographies at end of each chapter. Includes index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Garrison-Morton (5th ed.) 1197
- Williams & Wilkins, publisher.
Waverly Press, printer.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Allen, Edgar, 1892- Sex and internal secretions.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|