Ziggy Marley and family cookbook : delicious meals made with whole, organic ingredients from the Marley kitchen / Ziggy Marley.
- [Brooklyn, NY] : Akashic Books,  , ©2016
101,  pages : color illustrations, color portraits ; 27 cm
- Cooking (Natural foods)
COOKING -- Regional & Ethnic -- Caribbean & West Indian.
COOKING -- Courses & Dishes -- General.
COOKING -- Health & Healing -- General.
Cooking (Natural foods)
- As the oldest son of Bob and Rita Marley, Ziggy was raised with both traditional Jamaican food and the more natural and healthy "ital" food of the family's Rastafari culture. The fifty-four recipes included in the book, inspired by Ziggy's youth and accompanied by beautiful photos, are contributed by Ziggy, his wife Orly, his sister Karen, as well as renowned chefs Bruce Sherman (Coconut Carrot Curry), Ben Ford (Escabeche, Escovitch), and Leonie McDonald (Caribbean Salsa). Many of the recipes are vegetarian, vegan, and/or gluten-free-- Source other than Library of Congress.
- Rise. Recipes for your morning
All Day. Recipes to be prepared or eaten at any time
Midday. Recipes for nourishing, light dishes
Evening. Recipes to end your day with
Sweets. Treats that my kids love.
- "First Printing."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|