United Cakes of America : recipes celebrating every state / Warren Brown ; photographs by Joshua Cogan.
- New York : Stewart, Tabori & Chang, 2010.
223,  pages : color illustrations, color maps, color portraits ; 26 cm
- Cake -- United States.
Cake - -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Brown offers his unique take on classic dessert recipes from all fifty states, plus Puerto Rico and Washington D.C. This yummy tour of the United States has something for everyone!
- "Editor: Jennifer Levesque."
"The text of this book was composed in Neutraface, Gotham and Lubalin."
Front cover has cut out in the shape of a map of the United States.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cogan, Joshua, photographer.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|