CakeLove : how to bake cakes from scratch / Warren Brown ; photographs by Renée Comet.
- Other Title:
- How to bake cakes from scratch
- New York : Stewart, Tabori & Chang, .
223 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- CakeLove (Bakery)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "Warren Brown wants you to bake your cake and eat it too. And he wants you to conquer your fear of flour and learn to love every step of cake baking--including, of course, the step in which you present your made-from-scratch masterpiece to bedazzled, hungry-eyed family and friends ... The informative step-by-step shots make you want to run to the kitchen and start baking, and the scrumptious color photos of completed cakes look good enough to sink your teeth into"--Page 2 of cover.
Frostings and glazes
- "Published in 2008 by Stewart, Tabori & Chang an imprint of Harry N. Abrams, Inc."
"Editors: Christine Gardner and Jennifer Levesque."
"The text in this book was composed in Corporate and Leviathan."
Includes bibliographical references (page 218) and index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has advertising card laid in.
Banks Collection copy inscribed "Joanna - Best wishes with all of the recipes! Thanks for you support! Warren Brown June 2008".
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (inscription) (Banks Collection copy)
Brown, Warren, 1970- (autograph) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781584796626 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|