The Oprah Magazine Cookbook : 175 delicious recipes to savor with friends & family / with an introduction by Oprah Winfrey.
- [First Edition]
- New York : Hyperion, ©2008.
304 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Winfrey, Oprah -- Friends and associates.
Winfrey, Oprah -- Friends and associates.
- Local subjects:
- Cooking, American.
Winfrey, Oprah - Friends and associates.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Who wouldn't love to put fantastic foods on the table--extraordinary pleasures for everyday eating; simply delicious treats that can be prepared in record time; comfort food that brings family and friends together; luxurious meals that cost barely more than fast food; divine dishes perfect for guests or just for quiet nights at home? Now you can have all that and more, any time you choose, with this first-ever collection of 175 beloved recipes from O, The Oprah Magazine.--From publisher description.
- Have a seat at my table / Oprah Winfrey
Appetizers & salads. At the table with Colin Cowie
Cocktails & Beverages. At the table with Susan Spungen
Soups & Sandwiches. At the table with Leah Chase
Meta. At the table with Michel Nischan
Poultry. At the table with Art Smith
Fish & Seafood. At the table with Govind Armstrong
Vegetable Side Dishes. Art the table with Nina Simonds
Potatoes, Pasta, & Grains. At the table with Marcus Samuelsson
Sauces, Dressings, & Condiments. At the table with Rori Trovato
Biscuits, Breads, & Muffins. At the table with Gayle King
Desserts. At the table with Rozanne Gold; At the table with Maya Angelou
What to Serve. When you're really short on time; When you want to keep it simple; To make children happy; When you crave something healthy; During the holidays; When you're entertaining guests; For a snack; For the vegetarians you love; Wine parings.
- Includes index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Winfrey, Oprah, writer of introduction.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781401322601 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|