The new African-American kitchen / by Angela Shelf Medearis The Kitchen Diva!
- [First edition]
- New York : Lake Isle Press, [©2008]
- Lanham, MD : Distributed to the trade by National Book Network, Inc.
272 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- African American cooking.
African American cooking.
- Childrens subjects:
- African American cookery.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
United States Maryland Lanham.
- With recipes from Africa, the Caribbean, and the Americas, this book covers classic recipes as well as more contemporary fare and several vegetarian dishes.
- The roots of soul cooking: Africa
The pepper pot is never empty: the Caribbean
Making do: slave kitchens
"Divabetics": healthy living for a new millennium
Getting reacquainted: the new African-American kitchen
Holidays of our own: African-American traditions.
- "Food photography copyright © 2008 Tina Rupp."
"Culinary historian and television personality Angela Shelf Medearis, also known as The Kitchen Diva ..."--Dustjacket.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Rupp, Tina, photographer.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781891105395 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|