Skinny cooks can't be trusted / Mo'Nique & Sherri McGee McCovey ; recipe consultant, G. Garvin.
- [First Edition]
- [New York] : Amistad, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, [©2006].
, 162 pages,  pages of uncounted color plates : illustrations (some color), portraits ; 24 cm
- Cooking, American.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Presents a collection of favorite, full-flavored recipes featuring a complete array of forbidden ingredients, from butter and sugar to chocolate and cream, in a volume that is complemented by author food memories and preparation tips.
- The man catcher
The morning-after breakfast
The OTHER morning-after breakfast
Romantic Rendezvous for two
Steamed crab Baltimore style
The "I've never been good at saying I'm sorry" meal
Baby, you gotta go
These kids are workin' my nerves
Fight party at Mo's
Happy Valentine's Day to me
The perfect birthday dinner party
The perfect one-pot pleaser
Home for the holidays
Brunch fit for a queen
Rita's secret supper
Card party get-down
Setting the mood food
Summertime and the livin' is easy
Comfort food menus 1-4
Steak Steve Imes
The big girl's workout salad
Fixing food faux pas.
- "Designed by Laura Klynstra."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- McCovey, Sherri McGee, author.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0061121053 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|