Credit where credit is due : respecting authorship and intellectual property / Patricia Ann Mabrouk, Editor, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts ; Judith N. Currano, editor, Chemistry Library, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ; sponsored by the ACS Division of Chemical Information.
- Washington, DC : American Chemical Society, 
- [Oxford] Oxford University Press
- Conference Name:
- Write Thing to Do: Ethical Considerations in Authorship & the Assignment of Credit (Conference) (2017 : San Francisco, Calif.)
- ACS symposium series; 1291.
ACS symposium series ; 1291
xiii, 188 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Authors and publishers -- Congresses.
Scholarly publishing -- Law and legislation -- Congresses.
Authorship -- Collaboration -- Congresses.
Authors and publishers.
Authorship -- Collaboration.
Scholarly publishing -- Law and legislation.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Assigning credit and ensuring accountability : an editor's perspective on authorship / Keith S. Taber
Case study : an editor's perspective on authorship / Jeffrey Kovac
Contributorship and authorship hierarchy as a form of credit / Ms. Cory Craig
Case study : contributorship and authorship hierarchy as a form of credit / Dr. John D'Angelo
You stole my invention! : authorship and inventorship considerations in honoring non-disclosure agreements / Akkad Y. Moussa, Justin Krieger
Case study : the difference between authorship and inventorship / Jeffrey Kovac
Misconceptions about copyright and permissions / Mr. Eric S. Slater
Case study : authorship issues and conflict in the u.s. academic chemical community / Dr. Jeffrey Kovac
Teaching students where credit is due : two lesson plans for teaching documentation and assignment of credit / Judith N. Currano
Case study : teaching responsible authorship practices to graduate students / John D'Angelo
A roadmap to successful collaborations between primarily undergraduate institutions and research institutions / David Rovnyak and George C. Shields
Case study : a roadmap to successful collaborations between primarily undergraduate institutions and research institutions / John D'Angelo
Authorship in undergraduate research partnerships : a really bad tango between undergraduate protégés and graduate student mentors while waiting for professor godot / Amy Andes and Patricia Ann Mabrouk
Case study : authorship in undergraduate research partnerships / Dr. John D'Angelo
Patterns in authorship : lessons in diversity and justice / Arthur Greenberg
Case study : authorship in an interdisciplinary world / Jeffrey Kovac
Case study : patterns in authorship: lessons in diversity and justice / John D'Angelo.
- "This volume is based on the symposium "The Write Thing to Do: Ethical Considerations in Authorship & the Assignment of Credit" held at the 253rd National Meeting of the American Chemical Society, which took place in San Francisco, CA on April 3, 2017"--Preface.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Mabrouk, Patricia Ann, editor.
Currano, Judith N., editor.
American Chemical Society. Division of Chemical Information. sponsoring body.
- Other format:
- Online version: Write Thing to Do: Ethical Considerations in Authorship & the Assignment of Credit (Conference) (2017 : San Francisco, Calif.). Credit where credit is due.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|