Ḥanukkah in song and story : being the enthralling story of Ḥanukkah, in full, from the times of Alexander the Great to the victorious rebuilding of the Temple / written and illustrated especially for children together with a collection of beloved melodies for the eight nights of Ḥanukkah ; by Rabbi Charles Wengrov ; illustrated by Emanuel Schary ; music edited by Samuel Bugatch.
- New York : At the Press of Shulsinger Brothers,  , ©1960
80 pages : illustrations (some color), music ; 32 cm
- Alexander, the Great, 356 B.C.-323 B.C. -- Juvenile literature.
Alexander, the Great, 356 B.C.-323 B.C.
Hanukkah -- Juvenile literature.
Hanukkah -- Songs and music.
Maccabees -- Juvenile literature.
Jewish children -- Education -- Juvenile literature.
Judaism -- Study and teaching -- Juvenile literature.
Israel -- History -- Juvenile literature.
Jewish children -- Education.
Judaism -- Study and teaching.
- Children's songs -- 1960.
Songs and music.
Maps -- 1960.
- Music with lyrics.
Illustration and map of Israel on endsheets.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by the Board of Governors of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (donor)
- Schary, Emanuel, illustrator.
Bugatch, Samuel, editor.
Aḥim Shulzinger (Firm), publisher, printer.
Library of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|