Proceedings of the Symposium on City Ports from the Aegean to the Black Sea : Medieval-Modern Networks : 22nd-29th August 2015 / editors Flora Karagianni, Ufuk Kocabas.
- Other Title:
- City Ports from the Aegean to the Black Sea
- Bağcilar-Istanbul : Ege Yayinlari 
- Conference Name:
- Symposium on City Ports from the Aegean to the Black Sea : Medieval-Modern Networks (2015 : Istanbul, Turkey)
394 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), color maps, plans (some color) ; 24 cm
- Port cities -- Europe, Eastern -- History -- Congresses.
Harbors -- Europe, Eastern -- History -- Congresses.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Istanbul University and the European Centre of Byzantine and Post-Byzantine Monuments (EKBMM) present this volume of the Proceedings of the On board International symposium: "City Ports from the Aegean to the Black Sea. Medieval-Modern Networks", which was held August 22nd-29th, 2015. The Symposium, was the climax of the porject "LIMEN: Cultural ports from Aegean to Black Sea". Co-funded by the European Program: "Black Sea Basin Joint Operational Programme 20072013" and by national resources, the project aimed to push forward the cultural role of the Black Sea city-ports and shed light to their intercommunication and shared cultural features. The main objective of the project was to bridge the existing gap in the development of cultural tourism in the wider Black Sea area.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Karagiannē, Phlōra, editor.
Kocabaş, Ufuk, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|