iOS game development [electronic resource] / [with] Dee Aliyu Odumosu.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Birmingham, England : PACKT Publishing, 2018.
1 online resource (189 minutes)
- iOS (Electronic resource)
Computer games -- Programming.
Computer games -- Design.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Delve into the world of 2D game development on the iOS platform using the SpriteKit framework. About This Video: A practical tutorial to help iOS Developers build their own games using the Apple SpriteKit framework. Covers iOS Game development with fully up-to-date techniques and code examples Gain detailed insights into game development using SpriteKit. In Detail: Mobile gaming is one of the fastest-growing industries. The SpriteKit framework is part of the native SDK from Apple and enables developers to get into 2D game development without unnecessary overhead and a long learning process.This course shows you how to build a game from start to finish. This is a classic cat and ball game, where the cat tries to catch a ball to earn points and to avoid danger balls. The course will show you how to add actions to your game such as moving your sprite (cat) from one location to another, detecting collisions, and adding animations to your game. You will learn how to add real-world physics, sounds and background music, start and end game scenes, labels, and actions to your games. The course will show you how to add launch screens and app icons and publish your course to App Store Connect. By the end of the course, you will have learned to build a fully functional game in iOS using the SpriteKit framework. All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/iOS-Game-Development.
- Presenter, Dee Aliyu Odumosu.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 12, 2019).
- Packt Publishing, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- DVD version:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|