Counterfeiting and Piracy and the Swedish Economy : Making Sure "Made in Sweden" Always Is / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2019.
- Illicit Trade 26175835.
Illicit Trade 26175835.
- Government document
1 online resource (76 pages)
Industry and Services.
- Local subjects:
- Sweden. (search)
- The Swedish economy is innovative and rich in intellectual property (IP), with nearly every industry either producing or using IP. Swedish innovative industries are also export-dependent and very deeply integrated in the global economy, through active participation in global value chains. At the same time, the threats of counterfeiting and piracy are growing - and Sweden is vulnerable. This report measures the direct economic effects of counterfeiting on Swedish industry, government and consumers. It examines both the impact of the imports of fake products to Sweden and - more importantly - the impact of the global trade in fake products that infringe on the IP rights of Swedish innovative companies.
- The overall effect of counterfeiting on Sweden
Tables and figures
The economic context of counterfeiting and piracy
Infringement of Swedish IP in world trade
Imports of fakes to Sweden
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|