Trade Policy Review: The Philippines 2012 [electronic resource] / World Trade Organization.
- Geneva : World Trade Organization, 2012.
- Trade Policy Reviews
Trade Policy Reviews;
- Government document
- Local subjects:
- Trade monitoring. (search)
- "Trade Policy Reviews" analyse the trade policies and practices of each member of the WTO. The reviews consist of three parts: an independent report by the WTO Secretariat, a report by the government, and the concluding remarks by the Chair of the WTO's Trade Policy Review Body. The opening section - "key trade facts" - provides a visual overview of the WTO member's major exports/imports, main export destinations, origins for its imports and other key data. This edition looks into the trade practices of The Philippines.
- Concluding remarks by the Chairperson of the Trade Policy Review Body, H.E. Mr. Eduardo Muñoz Gómez at the Trade Policy Review of the Philippines 20 and 22 March 2012
Report by the Philippines
Report by the WTO Secretariat.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|