Nuclear control of respiratory chain expression by transcriptional activators and coactivators [electronic resource] / Richard C. Scarpulla.
- Other Title:
- Nuclear control of respiratory chain expression by transcriptional activators and co-activators
- London : Henry Stewart Talks, 2007.
- Henry Stewart talks. Biomedical & life sciences collection. Mitochondrial biogenesis : processes, regulation, functions and disease.
Mitochondrial biogenesis : processes, regulation, functions and disease, 2056-452X
1 online resource (1 streaming video file (40 min.)) : color, sound.
- Medical subjects:
- Mitochondria -- genetics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contents: Contribution of nuclear and mitochondrial genomes to respiratory chain expression
Genomic origin of respiratory chain subunits
Cytochrome c as a model for respiratory gene expression
DNA binding and transcriptional properties of nuclear respiratory factors (NRF-1 and NRF-2)
Identification and characterization of NRF target genes
Phenotypes associated with a targeted disruption of NRF-1 in mice
NRF control of mitochondrial transcription factor expression
The PGC-1 family
PRC functional interactions with NRF-1 and CREB
Cytochrome c promoter occupancy by PRC during the transition from quiescence to proliferative growth
Potential role for PRC in integrating mitochondrial functions with cell growth.
- Animated audio-visual presentation with synchronized narration.
Title from title frames.
- Publisher Number:
- 1471 Henry Stewart Talks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|