Chad [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2019.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report ; No. 19/25
IMF Staff Country Reports
- Government document
1 online resource (90 pages)
- Local subjects:
- The current ECF arrangement (access of 160 percent of quota or SDR 224.32 million) was approved on June 30, 2017 in the context of a very difficult and deteriorating social, economic, and financial situation. The crisis was precipitated by the oil price and security shocks that began in 2014, and the heavy burden of external commercial debt with Glencore. The restructuring of this debt in June 2018 paved the way for the completion of the second review in July 2018. Chad's stability is key for the regional security situation given its regional peace-keeping efforts.
- Part of the IMF eLibrary collection.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print Version: Chad
- 1484396081 :
- Publisher Number:
- 10.5089/9781484396087.002 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|