Niger [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2018.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report ; No. 18/372
IMF Staff Country Reports
- Government document
1 online resource (88 pages)
- Niger faces daunting development challenges, aggravated by terrorist incursions, low uranium export prices, and climate change. Nonetheless, GDP grew by a respectable 5 percent in the past two years. It should average 7 percent over the next five years thanks to reforms, substantial donor support, several large-scale projects, and a one-time boost from the projected commencement of crude oil exports in 2022.
- Part of the IMF eLibrary collection.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print Version: Niger
- 1484391438 :
- Publisher Number:
- 10.5089/9781484391433.002 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|