Mauritius [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2018.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report ; No. 18/262
IMF Staff Country Reports
- Government document
1 online resource (32 pages)
- In response to a request from Statistics Mauritius, a technical assistance mission1 took place during March 14-23, 2018 to assess the methodological soundness of all price indexes compiled. These include the producer price index on agriculture (PPI-A), producer price index on manufacturing (PPI-M), export and import price index (XPI and MPI), and the construction price index (CoPI). In addition, discussions were held on broadening the coverage of the producer price index to include services (SPPI) for improving the deflators used in national accounts, especially for hotels, business services, education, and health. The mission also discussed the consumer price index (CPI) and the status of the project to develop a residential property price index (RPPI) since the previous price statistics mission in March 2017.
- Part of the IMF eLibrary collection.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print Version: Mauritius
- 1484374126 :
- Publisher Number:
- 10.5089/9781484374122.002 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|