Encyclopedia of Lipidomics [electronic resource] / edited by Markus R. Wenk.
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Biomedical and Life Sciences (Springer-11642)
1 online resource (4800 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Biomedicine general.
Life Sciences, general.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The Encyclopedia of Lipidomics will present a complete overview of the field from fundamentals to new discoveries and from concepts, theories and experimental techniques to clinical and industrial applications. The book will develop with the active involvement of a strong editorial board comprised of leaders from the field. The Encyclopedia of Lipidomics intends to be a comprehensive reference resource serving to bridge the gap between clinical and basic science investigators and provide authoritative and digested information to students, scientists as well as non specialists. The book will have an edge over protocol type of works and databases in terms of having wider coverage through rigorous essays on terms, concepts, experimental and analytical techniques, applications and new challenges. Since lipidomics has strong linkages with several of the other biomedical and life sciences disciplines, the proposed encyclopedia will have a wide audience including graduate students, researchers and different levels of scientists in biomedicine, cellular and molecular biology, bioengineering, physiological and biochemistry, and pharmacology across both academia and industry.
- Wenk, Markus R. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer Nature Living Reference
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-94-007-7864-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|