Defense Against Biological Attacks [electronic resource] : Volume II / edited by Sunit K. Singh, Jens H. Kuhn.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Biomedical and Life Sciences (Springer-11642)
1 online resource (XIII, 383 pages) : 30 illustrations, 25 illustrations in color.
Emerging infectious diseases.
- Local subjects:
- Medical Microbiology.
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This second volume of a two-volume set focuses on specific pathogens and their mechanisms of pathogenesis as well as diagnostics, therapeutics and various strategies in the event of biological attacks. This multidisciplinary book appeals to readers from various fields, including biodefense, biosafety and biosecurity, virology, neurology, molecular biology and genetic engineering, as well as infectious disease specialists. Further, the work is of interest to basic science and applied science research scholars and experts working in the area of high-consequence or select agent virology.
- Diagnostics, Therapeutics and Other Potential Strategies of Biodefense
Advanced Molecular Biology Tools and Diagnostics
High Containment Infectious Disease Laboratories as an Integral Part of Emergency Preparedness
Decontamination Capabilities and Facilities
Virogenomics as a Tool for Molecular Epidemiology and Forensics
Next Generation Sequencing Tools for Pathogen Detection
Point-of-care Diagnostic Facilities for Outbreak Intervention
Psychological Impact of Biological Attacks
Emergency Training for Veterinary Professionals
Global Biodefense Coordination.
- Singh, Sunit K. editor., Editor,
Kuhn, Jens H. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-03071-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|