Identify Common Tropical and Subtropical Ornamental Plants by Flower Colour [electronic resource] : A Nature Guide for the Journey / by Katharina Kreissig.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer Spektrum, 2019.
- Biomedical and Life Sciences (Springer-11642)
1 online resource (XIII, 100 pages) : 91 illustrations in color.
- Life sciences.
- Local subjects:
- Plant Systematics/Taxonomy/Biogeography.
Popular Life Sciences.
Popular Science in Nature and Environment.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book is a practical, compact guide for the identification of common tropical and subtropical ornamental plants by flower colour. It is intended for anyone who is interested in plants and would like to get to know the attractive flowering plants of warm regions while travelling. Certainly everyone in a foreign country has at some point admired a particularly exotic flower and wished to know which plant it is. With appealing photos and comprehensible texts, this book provides the answer - quickly and easily. The author is an experienced tour guide and is regularly asked for eye-catching, ornamental plants on the way. She photographed the frequently requested plants and arranged them according to colour in this nature guide. This book is also suitable for beginners without previous botanical knowledge due to its illustrations and simple sorting. About the author Katharina Kreissig studied biology at the Christian-Albrechts-University Kiel. She works at Springer Nature in the field of academic distance education and part-time studies. She also works as a lecturer, nature guide, and scientific tour guide for study trips focusing on biology, including expedition cruise trips.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-662-58817-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|