Pericyte Biology - Novel Concepts [electronic resource] / edited by Alexander Birbrair.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Biomedical and Life Sciences (Springer-11642)
Advances in experimental medicine and biology 0065-2598 ; 1109
Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, 0065-2598 ; 1109
1 online resource (X, 170 pages) : 34 illustrations, 25 illustrations in color.
- Stem cells.
- Local subjects:
- Stem Cells.
Regenerative Medicine/Tissue Engineering.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume explores novel concepts of pericyte biology. The present book is an attempt to describe the most recent developments in the area of pericyte biology which is one of the emergent hot topics in the field of molecular and cellular biology today. Here, we present a selected collection of detailed chapters on what we know so far about the pericytes. Together with its companion volumes Pericyte Biology in Different Organs and Pericyte Biology in Disease, Pericyte Biology - Novel Concepts presents a comprehensive update on the latest information and most novel functions attributed to pericytes. To those researchers newer to this area, it will be useful to have the background information on these cells' unique history. It will be invaluable for both advanced cell biology students as well as researchers in cell biology, stem cells and researchers or clinicians involved with specific diseases. .
- Editorial preview - Pericyte Biology: Development, Homeostasis and Disease
The NG2 Proteoglycan in Pericyte Biology
Pericytes for Therapeutic Bone Repair
Pericytes Biology in Zebrafish
The Microvascular Pericyte: Approaches to Isolation, Characterization and Cultivation
Pericytes in veterinary species - prospective isolation, characterization and tissue regeneration potential
Pericytes in the Human Vocal Fold Mucosa
Ca2+ signalling in pericytes
Pericytes derived from Human Pluripotent Stem Cells
Pericytes in Tissue Engineering
- Birbrair, Alexander, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-02601-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|