Plant Health Under Biotic Stress : Volume 1: Organic Strategies / edited by Rizwan Ali Ansari, Irshad Mahmood.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Biomedical and Life Sciences (Springer-11642)
1 online resource (X, 243 pages) : 11 illustrations, 9 illustrations in color.
- Plant breeding.
- Local subjects:
- Plant Breeding/Biotechnology. (search)
Oxidative Stress. (search)
Plant Pathology. (search)
Soil Science & Conservation. (search)
Environmental Engineering/Biotechnology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The current scenario of increasing sensitivity towards the sustainable agriculture has given a large space to extensively utilize natural resources that are environmental friendly and are a good replacement of chemicals in agriculture. Application of organic additives in the sustainable disease management can provide new insight in sustenance of plant productivity along with improved host stress tolerance. In the present book we have focussed upon a range of organic strategies to control plant pathogens of wide spectrum in addition to maintaining robust plant health. A detailed account on the application of organic additives has been discussed, irrespective of their origin and nature. In addition, the methods of utilising these organic supplements in the management of plant diseases and promotion of plant yield in more economic way have also been presented with reference to developing, underdeveloped and developed countries. The book has included the works of eminent scholars from across the world thus flashing light on the key literature related to application of organic matters including phytoextracts, chopped leaves, composted organic manures and liquid manures in eco-friendly agriculture. The mechanisms underlying the effectiveness of these organic amendments in promoting plant health has also been presented and discussed in understandable ways. .
- Organic Soil Amendments: Potential Tool for Soil and Plant Health Management
Grafting, agrochemicals and oxidative enzymes as factor for plant biotic resistance
Management of plant biotic stress with botanicals and antagonistic fungi in the tropics
Phytosanitation: A novel approach towards disease management
Integrated management of blast of rice caused by Magnaporthe oryzae
Biotic stress and vegetables quality
Management of Soil-borne diseases of plants through some cultural practices and actinobacteria
Organic amendments to alleviate plant biotic stress
Sustainable management of plant-parasitic nematodes
Microorganisms, plant health and sustainable Agriculture
Strategies for the management of soil-borne pathogens and crop production under saline environment
Significance of botanicals for the management of plant diseases.
- Ansari, Rizwan Ali. editor., Editor,
Mahmood, Irshad. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-6043-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|