Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection [electronic resource] : Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Therapy / edited by Gabriele Halwachs-Baumann.
- 2nd ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Biomedical and Life Sciences (Springer-11642)
1 online resource (IX, 144 pages) : 16 illustrations, 10 illustrations in color.
Emerging infectious diseases.
- Local subjects:
- Medical Microbiology.
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This second edition updates the reader on the most common intrauterine transmitted viral infection, CMV. The history of this disease, its pathophysiological background, epidemiology and symptoms, as well as diagnostic and therapeutic strategies, will be discussed in detail. Further a section specifically dedicated to prevention measures is included to the new edition. The chapter on virus-host interaction for defense and transmission is elaborately updated.
- Long Known. Long Ignored - A Brief History of Cytomegalovirus Research
Virus Host Interaction for Defence and Transmission
Epidemiology - The Influence of Socioeconomic Differences
Prospects and Obstacles of Diagnosis
Clinical Outcome: Acute Symptoms and Sleeping Hazards
Prevention and Therapy - More than Trial and Error
How To Save Money: Congenital CMV Infection and the Economy.
- Halwachs-Baumann, Gabriele, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-98770-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|