Learning Technology for Education Challenges [electronic resource] : 8th International Workshop, LTEC 2019, Zamora, Spain, July 15-18, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Lorna Uden, Dario Liberona, Galo Sanchez, Sara Rodríguez-González.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 1011
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 1011
1 online resource (XII, 488 pages) : 131 illustrations, 110 illustrations in color.
- Education-Data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Computers and Education. (search)
Computing Milieux. (search)
Computer Appl. in Social and Behavioral Sciences. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Learning Technology for Education Challenges, LTEC 2019, held in Zamora, Spain, in July 2019. The 41 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 83 submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: learning technolgies; learning tools and environment; e-learning and MOOCs; learning practices; social media learning tools; machine learning and evaluation support programs. LTEC 2019 examines how these technologies and pedagogical advances can be used to change the way teachers teach and students learn, while giving special emphasis to the pedagogically effective ways we can harness these new technologies in education.
- Learning Technolgies
Learning Tools and Environment
E-Learning and MOOCs
Social Media Learning Tools
Machine learning and evaluation support programs.
- Uden, Lorna. editor., Editor,
Liberona, Dario, editor., Editor,
Sánchez, Galo, editor., Editor,
Rodríguez-González, Sara. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
9783030207977 (Printed edition)
9783030207991 (Printed edition)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-20798-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|