e-Infrastructure and e-Services for Developing Countries [electronic resource] : 10th EAI International Conference, AFRICOMM 2018, Dakar, Senegal, November 29-30, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Gervais Mendy, Samuel Ouya, Ibra Dioum, Ousmane Thiaré.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics, and Telecommunications Engineering 1867-8211 ; 275
Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, 1867-8211 ; 275
1 online resource (XIII, 326 pages) : 142 illustrations, 125 illustrations in color.
- Computers and civilization.
- Local subjects:
- Computers and Society. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 10th EAI International Conference on e-Infrastructure and e-Services for Developing Countries, AFRICOMM 2018, held in Dakar, Senegal, in November 2018. The 28 full papers were carefully selected from 49 submissions. The accepted papers provide a wide range of research topics including e-health, environment, cloud, VPN and overlays, networks, services, e-Learning, agriculture, IoT, social media, mobile communication and security.
- A Superdirective and Recongurable Array Antennas for Internet of Vehicles (IoV)
Online Courseware Development in Public Universities in Uganda: The Precepts of Active, Passive and Exclusive Participation
A 2-hop LoRa Approach based on Smart and Transparent Relay-Device
Towards a Public Participatory GIS-based framework for Municipal Solid Waste Management
LTE-Advanced Random Access Channel Congestion Detection Method For IoT
Contribution to improving the presence base of VoIP servers for sending and receiving messages
Towards a Spatial-Temporal Model of Prevalence of Nodding Syndrome and Epilepsy
Proposal of a SIP-based method to supervise Free Roaming calls
Contribution To The Setting Up Of a Remote Practical Work Platform For STEM: The Case Of Agriculture
Snapshot Setting for Temporal Networks Analysis
Access control model based on dynamic delegations and privacy in a health system of connected objects
Secure, Transparent and Uniform Mobile Money for Internet-underserved Areas using Sporadically-Synchronized Blockchain
Internet development in Africa: a content use, hosting and distribution perspective
The (Missing?) Role of Health Information Systems (HIS) in Patient Care Coordination and Continuity (PCCC): The Case of Uganda
Performance barriers to cloud services in Africa's public sector: A latency perspective
Impact of ZRP zone radius value on wireless network performance
Classication and prediction of arrhythmias from electrocardiograms patterns based on empirical mode decomposition and Neural Network
Cyber-healthcare Kiosks for Healthcare Support in Developing Countries
Data Model for Cloud Computing Environment
The Quest for White Spaces in The Democratic Republic of Congo
QoS Strategies for Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks in the Context of IoT
A User-Centered Approach to the Development of E-Health Systems: A Case of Uganda
Community Tools for Digital Inclusion
Comm4Dev: Communication Infrastructure for Development
Adaptability of learning games based on learner profiles in the context of autonomous training
Multi agent-based addresses geocoding for more efficient home delivery service in developing countries
The contribution of LMS to the learning environment: Views from The State University of Zanzibar
Secure exchanges activity in function of event detection with the SDN.
- Mendy, Gervais. editor., Editor,
Ouya, Samuel. editor., Editor,
Dioum, Ibra. editor., Editor,
Thiaré, Ousmane. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
9783030160418 (Printed edition)
9783030160432 (Printed edition)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-16042-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|