The Gothic and theory : an Edinburgh companion / edited by Jerrold E. Hogle and Robert Miles.
- Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press,  , ©2019
- Edinburgh companions to the gothic
Edinburgh companions to the gothic
vii, 336 pages ; 24 cm.
- Gothic fiction (Literary genre) -- History and criticism.
Gothic fiction (Literary genre)
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- This collection provides a thorough representation of the early and ongoing conversation between Gothic and theory - philosophical, aesthetic, psychological and cultural both in the many modes of Gothic and in many of the realms of theory now current in the modern world. Each essay focuses on a particular kind of theory - Gothic relationship, every one of which has a history and each of which is still being explored in enactments of the Gothic and of theory today.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Hogle, Jerrold E., editor.
Miles, Robert, 1953- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|