Public education reform and network governance : lessons from Chinese state-owned enterprise schools / Philip Wing Keung Chan.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 
- Critical studies on education and society in China
Education and society in China
180 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Education and state -- China.
Educational change -- China.
Schools -- Decentralization -- China.
Education -- China -- Harbin.
Education and state.
Schools -- Decentralization.
China -- Harbin.
- Education and modes of governing
Theorising network governance
The trajectory of state-owned enterprise education
Modes of governance in SOE schooling
Policy implementation through the transaction of differentially valued resources
Governing public education reform in China.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Electronic version: Chan, Philip Wing Keung. Public education reform and network governance.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|