Cleora's kitchens : the memoir of a cook & eight decades of great American food / by Cleora Butler.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma : Council Oak Books, Ltd. ©1985.
- New York : Distributed by Kampmann and Company
, 213,  pages : illustrations, portraits ; 28 cm
Butler, Cleora, 1901-1985.
Cooks -- United States -- Biography.
Butler, Cleora, 1901-1985
- Place of Publication:
- United States Oklahoma Tulsa.
- The memoir of a cook / by Cleora Butler
Dining through the decades: The Recipes. The early days; The twenties; The thirties; The forties; The fifties; The sixties; The seventies; The eighties.
- "Published 1985. Second impression 1986."
"Design by Carol Haralson. Photography by Gene Aker."
"Cook's Notes':  blank pages at end.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy is "Second impression 1986".
Banks Collection copy has newspaper article about Cleora Butler laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|