Al Roker's big bad book of barbecue : 100 easy recipes for backyard barbecue and grilling / Al Roker ; photographs by Mark Thomas.
- Other Title:
- Big bad book of barbecue
- New York : Scribner, [©2002].
xvii, , 206 pages,  unnumbered pages of color plates : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Al Roker shares one hundred favorite grilling recipes in a cookbook that is complemented by family anecdotes, grilling tips and techniques, and observations on the art of barbecuing.
- Al's guide to grilling
Start your engines
The main attraction
Marinades, rubs, sauces, and dressings.
- "Designed by Barbara M. Bachman."
"Illustrations by Mary Fris."
"Set in Trade Gothic and Grotesque."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0743228642 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|