Trilogía de la columna Durruti / Emilio García Wehbi.
- 1a. edición.
- Córdoba : Fundación OSDE, 2017.
2 volumes : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Art performance that is a formal and conceptual critique of the family idea and its relation to capitalism and religion. The piece is composed of three performances: HERODES RELOADED (2015), LA CHINOISE (2016) and IN THE CAVERNA DE PLATÓN / LA CABEZA DE MEDUSA (2017). The power of García Wehbi's stage work always poses a challenge when transposing it to an editorial device: How can a work of such bodily magnitude be converted into a book that is not its rickety record? This edition assumes the challenge and proposes a burst of materials that give an account of the scene, but also of its process of construction and thought. The edition is displayed in two volumes: the first of them contains the three texts of the performances accompanied by a graphic realization that starts from Wehbi's work archive, exposing the internal plot of each of the works and an aesthetic commitment based on think the language of the book as a new scene; while volume 2 begins with a proposal of total reading in a text entitled "Furious trilogy" written by Beatríz Sarlo, accompanied by the photographic record of the three performances.
- V. 1. Herodes reloaded ; La Chinoise ; En la caverna de Platón / La Cabeza de Medusa
v. 2. Trilogía Furiosa / de Beatriz Sarlo ; Registro fotográfico de performances.
- Volume numbering from spine.
- Sarlo, Beatriz, writer of supplementary textual content.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|