Dentro de sus casas : Miguel Fisac : un trozo de aire humanizado / Yolanda Cónsul Pascua.
- Other Title:
- Miguel Fisac : un trozo de aire humanizado
- Primera edición.
- Buenos Aires : Diseño, 2018.
- Textos de arquitectura y diseño
Textos de arquitectura y diseño
144 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Fisac, Miguel, 1913-2006 -- Criticism and interpretation.
Architecture, Modern -- 20th century.
Architecture, Domestic -- Spain -- Designs and plans.
Architect-designed houses -- Spain -- 20th century.
Valdefuentes (Spain) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- In Spanish.
- "Miguel Fisac, the architect of concrete, of the great works ... what does he do when he confronts domestic architecture ?, even more ... and when he project his own house? ... Experiments? Consolidates? Does his concept of architecture have a place when the family enters the debate? How far does the teacher's involvement in design go? These and many other questions were what led to the development of an investigation around a series of houses of Masters of Spanish Architecture that culminated in a doctoral thesis read at the School of Architecture of Madrid in February 2015 and the that we are now extracting in this book the chapter referring to the housing of Miguel Fisac in the Cerro del Aire in Madrid (Spain). Perhaps the publications have focused more attention on the more institutional, more public work of the teacher, leaving aside the research and evolution in the projects of single-family homes that Miguel Fisac developed professionally. The home of Cerro del Aire has aroused a discreet interest in the work of the architect and rarely has spoken of that "humanized air" that for Fisac was the architecture taking as axis of the speech his own house. From this book we want to talk about the interior, protected space of the architecture that welcomes and allows the development of family life beyond the walls that define the home.".
Casa en Alcobendas: un trozo de arte humanizado
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 131-138)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|