Charters and documents illustrating the history of the cathedral, city and diocese of Salisbury, in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries [electronic resource] / edited by W. Rich Jones and W. Dunn Macray.
- Other Title:
- Sarum charters and documents
Vetus registrum Sarisberiense.
- Searchable text ed.
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, c2018.
- Rerum Britannicarum medii aevi scriptores; 97.
Medieval and early modern sources online
Rerum britannicarum medii ævi scriptores; or, Chronicles and memorials of Great Britain and Ireland during the middle ages ; 
1 online resource (4 pages, 2 leaves, xvii, 446 pages, 1 leaves)
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Salisbury (England)
Great Britain -- Church history -- Sources.
- Text in Latin and Middle English ; English introduction and notes.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic version in PHP and PDF formats of the work published: London : Printed for Her Majesty's Stationery Office by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1891.
Statement of responsibility in the print version varies slightly: Charters and documents illustrating the history of the cathedral, city and diocese of Salisbury in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries : selected from the capitular and diocesan registers by / W. Rich Jones and W. Dunn Macray.
"Published by the authority of the Lords Commissioners of Her Majesty's Treasury, under the direction of the Master of the Rolls."--t.-p..
Supplementary to "Vetus registrum Sarisberiense" published as volume 78 in this series.
Spine title: Sarum charters and documents.
Includes bibliographical references in footnotes and index.
- Jones, W. H. Rich (William Henry Rich), 1817-1885.
Macray, William Dunn, 1826-1916.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|