Flores historiarum [electronic resource] / edited by Henry Richards Luard.
- Other Title:
- Searchable text ed.
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, c2018.
- Rerum Britannicarum medii aevi scriptores; 95.
Medieval and early modern sources online
Rerum britannicarum medii ævi scriptores; or, Chronicles and memorials of Great Britain and Ireland during the middle ages ; 
1 online resource (3 volume)
- Great Britain -- History -- 1066-1687 -- Sources.
- Latin text ; English introduction and notes.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- volume 1. The creation to A.D.1066
. 2. A.D. 1067-A.D. 1264
volume 3. A.D. 1265-A.D. 1326.
- Electronic version in PHP and PDF formats of the 3 volume work published: London : Printed for Her Majesty's Stationery Office by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1890.
"Published by the authority of the Lords Commissioners of Her Majesty's Treasury, under the direction of the Master of the Rolls."--t.-p..
This work once attributed to a Matthew of Westminster has more recently been attributed to Matthew Paris.
The text covering the period to 1259 is based on the author's Chronica majora; the text covering the period 1259-1307 was partly compiled and partly composed by various writers at St. Albans and Westminster; the continuation from 1307 to 1325 is by Robert of Reading. For the most recent theory of authorship compare Richard Vaughan. Matthew Paris. 1958; for the older theory compare Dict. nat. biog.
Includes bibliographical references in footnotes and index to vols I-III in volume III.
- Paris, Matthew, 1200-1259.
Roger, of Wendover, -1236.
Luard, Henry Richards, 1825-1891.
- 9781773012599 (v. 1)
9781773012605 (v. 2)
9781773012612 (v. 3)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|