Roar / Cecelia Ahern.
- Standardized Title:
- Short stories. Selections
- First U.S. edition.
- New York ; Boston : Grand Central Publishing, 2019.
x, 273 pages ; 22 cm
- Women -- Fiction.
Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
Feminism -- Fiction.
- "Cecelia Ahern gives us thirty stories, all titled 'The Woman Who...', that capture the different facets of women's lives. Humorous, moving and poignant, the stories capture the moments the characters are overwhelmed by guilt, confusion, frustration, intimidation, exhaustion -- the private moments when they feel the need to roar"--Provided by publisher.
- The woman who slowly disappeared
The woman who was kept on the shelf
The woman who grew wings
The woman who was fed by a duck
The woman who found bite marks on her skin
The woman who thought her mirror was broken
The woman who was swallowed up by the floor and who met lots of other women down there, too
The woman who ordered the seabass special
The woman who ate photographs
The woman who forgot her name
The woman who had a ticking clock
The woman who sowed seeds of doubt
The woman who returned and exchanged her husband
The woman who lost her common sense
The woman who walked in her husband's shoes
The woman who was a featherbrain
The woman who wore her heart on her sleeve
The woman who wore pink
The woman who blew away
The woman who had a strong suit
The woman who spoke woman
The woman who found the world in her oyster
The woman who guarded gonads
The woman who was pigeonholed
The woman who jumped on the bandwagon
The woman who smiled
The woman who thought the grass was greener on the other side
The woman who unraveled
The woman who cherry-picked
The woman who roared.
- First published by HarperCollins UK in October 2018.
"Thirty stories. One roar"--Cover.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|