Henry the Eyght by the Grace of God Kynge of Englande France and Irelande, Defendour of the Faith, and of the Churche of Englande, and also of Ireland, in Earthe the Supreme Heade [electronic resource] : to the honour of Almyghtie God, & for the concorde, quiete, and wealthe of this his realme, and subiectes of the same, beganne this thirde session of his most high court of Parliament at Westminster, the XIIII. daie of Ianuarye, in the fiue and thyrty yere of His Maiesties moste noble and victorious reigne, and there held and continued the same thirde session tyll the xxix. day of Marche, in the sayd fiue and thirty yere, wherin were establishede these actes folowynge.
- Other Title:
- Anno XXXV. Henrici Octaui
Anno XXXV. Henrici Octavi
- Londini : In aedibus Thomae Bertheleti regii impressoris typis excusum, anno verbi incarnati MDXLIIII. [1544 id est 1556?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Henry VIII, 1509-1547.
Law reports, digests, etc. -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Session laws.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- "Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum."
Actual date of publication from STC.
Colophon: Imprinted at London in Fletestrete by Thomas Berthelet rynter [sic] to the Kynges Hygnes, the IX. daye of Apryll, the yere of Our Lorde MDXLIIII.
In this edition titlepage, line 4: faith.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2456:45) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, and Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd edition), 9411
English short title catalogue, S92181
- Berthelet, Thomas, printer.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|