Iames by the Grace of God ... whereas we are credibly giuen to vnderstand aswell by the humble supplication and petition of one religious Philotheos a Grecian, and Procurator generall of the couent of the holy Crosse of Golgotha in Ierusalem, situate in the very same place where our sauiour dyed vpon the crosse for ou redemption, as also by other sufficient testimonie [electronic resource].
- [London : W. Stansby, 1621]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Convent of the Holy Cross of Golgotha (Jerusalem) -- Early works to 1800.
Charitable bequests -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- James I, 1603-1625.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Brief for 1 year's collections for the Convent of the Holy Cross of Golgatha, Jerusalem, to be used as tribute to the turks and ransom; for collections in Kent, Surrey, Essex, et cetera.
Printer's name and date of publication from STC; Place of publication conjectured by cataloger.
Reproduction of original in: Great Britain. Public Record Office.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2456:24) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, and Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd edition), 8674
English short title catalogue, S124018
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
Stansby, William, active 1597-1638, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|