The whole prophesies of Scotland, England, France, Ireland and Denmark [electronic resource] / prophesied by marvellous Merling, Beid, Berlington, Thomas Rymer, Waldhave, Eltrain, Bannester and Sybilla. ; All agreeing in one: both in Latine verse, and in Scottish meeter. ; [C]ontaining many strange and marvelous matters, not of before read or heard.
- Edinburgh : [P]rinted by the heir of Andrew Anderson, printer to the Kings most Sacred Majesty, and are to be sold at his shop, anno 1683.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (45,  pages)
- Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
Europe -- History -- Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Scotland Edinburgh.
- Chiefly in English with some Latin.
- Chiefly In verse.
Last page is blank.
Imperfect: tightly bound with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Signet Library (Great Britain).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3097:19) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), W2061
English short title catalogue, R186547
- Heirs and Successors of Andrew Anderson, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|