A brief and easie explanation of the shorter catechism [electronic resource] : presented by the Assembly of Divines at Westminster, to both houses of Parliment: and by them approved : wherein the meanest capacities may in a speedy and easie way be brought to understand the principles of religion : in imitation of a catechism formerly published by Mr. Herb. Palmer ... / by Jo. Wallis, minister of the Gospel.
- The third edition.
- London : Printed by T. Maxey, for Tho. Underhil, at the Anchor in Paul's Church-yard, 1652.
- Conference Name:
- Westminster Assembly (1643-1652)
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 42,  pages)
- Church of England -- Catechisms -- Early works to 1800.
Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Reproduction of original in: Edinburgh University Library.
Imperfect: cropped and tightly bound with some loss of printing.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3097:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), W560
English short title catalogue, R186197
- Wallis, John, 1616-1703, editor.
Maxey, Thomas, -1657, printer.
Underhill, Thomas, active 1641-1659, bookseller.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|