The remonstrance of the commons of England, to the House of Commons assembled in Parliament [electronic resource] : preferred to them by the hands of the speaker.
- [London? : publisher not identified], Printed anno Dom. 1643.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Attributed to Henry Walker by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Place of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Ireland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3097:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), W382D
English short title catalogue, R182624
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|