To the Honourable the knights, citizens and burgesses in Parliament assembled [electronic resource] : the humble petition and representation of the troopers lately reduced out of the regiment of carbineers, now commanded by the Honourable Colonel Backwell.
- Other Title:
- Humble petition and representation of the troopers lately reduced out of the regiment of carbineers
Docket title: Humble petition of the troopers lately reduc'd out of the regiment of carbineers
- [London : publisher not identified, 1648?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources.
England and Wales. Army -- Pay, allowances, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Soldiers -- Abuse of -- Early works to 1800.
Operational rations (Military supplies) -- Early works to 1800.
Soldiers -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford) Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3096:36) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), T1452A
English short title catalogue, R187501
- Backwell, Colonel.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|