To his excellency, Thomas Lord Fairfax, Lord Generall, and the Councell of Officers [electronic resource] : the humble petition of the wounded, maimed, sick souldiers, widdowes, and orphants.
- Other Title:
- Humble petition of the wounded, maimed, sick souldiers, widdowes, and orphants
- London : Printed for Giles Calvert, at the west end of Pauls, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Casualties.
Soldiers -- England -- Early works to 1800.
War widows -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Orphans -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford) Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3096:24) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), T1359A
English short title catalogue, R187493
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|