To His Excellency the Lord General Monck, captain general of all the armies in England, Scotland, and Ireland and one of the generals at sea [electronic resource] : the humble address of the officers of Coll. Tho. Sanders his regiment of horse, in the name of themselves, and the inferiour officers and soldiers under our command.
- Other Title:
- Humble address of the officers of Coll. Tho. Sanders his regiment of horse, in the name of themselves, and the inferiour officers and soldiers under our command
- London : Printed by W. Godbid over against the Anchor Inne in Little Britain, 1660.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 online resource (1 broadside))
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Sources.
Albemarle, George Monck, Duke of, 1608-1670 -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament. Army -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Dated at Chesterfield, May 10, 1660 and signed by Sanders and 23 other officers of the regiment.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Ireland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3096:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), T1358A
English short title catalogue, R185106
- Sanders, Thomas, Coll.
Godbid, William, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|