All the severall ordinances & orders of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, giving power to the committee at Haberdashers Hall for the assessing of all such within the cities of London, Westminster, and the borough of Southwarke, and twenty miles compasse, that have not contributed upon the propositions of both houses of Parliament, to the full value of their twentieth part [electronic resource] .
- London : Printed for John Wright at the Kings Head in the Old Bayley, 1645.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (10 pages)
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Sources.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3091:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), E1209A
English short title catalogue, R175060
- Wright, John, -1658, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|