At the court at Whitehall the 31th [sic] of March, 1665 [electronic resource] : present the Kings most Excellent Majesty, Lord Arch Bp. of Canterbury ... Sir Edward Nicholas : upon reading this day at the board the humble petition of the master, wardens, assistants, and brethren of Trinity House of Deptford strond ... [Order for brethren of Trinity house to be exempt from duties and service in the militia].
- [London : publisher not identified, 1665]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Sources.
Trinity House (London, England) -- Early works to 1800.
Draft -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Signed: John Nicholas.
Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3091:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), E812A
English short title catalogue, R176618
- Nicholas, John, active 17th century.
Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|