The Grand design of the Fifth Monarchy-Men discovered, or The red lyon rouzed from his couch at White-Chappel and at Spittle-Fields, April the 9. 1657 [electronic resource] : Whereunto is added the examination and exploits of James Nayler, now prisoner in Bride-Well.
- Other Title:
- Red lyon rouzed from his couch at White-Chappel and at Spittle-Fields
- London : Printed for Henry Brome, at the Hand in St. Pauls Church-yard, 1657.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (47 pages)
- Fifth Monarchy Men -- Early works to 1800.
Christian sects -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Naylor, James, 1617?-1660.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Signed at end: John Deacon.
Reproduction of original in: John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3090:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), D483A
English short title catalogue, R174456
- Brome, Henry, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|